- Staff are at all times encouraged to have a creative dialogue with the students with a view to create a mutually fruitful study environment.
- Use of technology to improve teaching-learning-process.
- Study tours are organized from time to time.
- Extra classes are held as and when necessary to augment general study.
- Teachers are discouraged from taking tutions.
- Students are encouraged to participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular. activities.
- Parents are encouraged to meet the concerned teachers if possible on second Saturdays to know about the progress of their child.
- Usage of English language is emphasized and good manners are promoted.
- The school follows a comprehensive method of evaluation of the students; progress by way of written and oral tests, project works, assignments and field studies.